Fader allows you to create VR stories easily and fast. All you have to do is upload your content, merge your content into various scenes, click publish and you are done.
WATCH THIS SHORT TUTORIAL AND TRY OUT FADER
This is how you create a VR story:
- Go to fader.vragments.com and sign in.
- Open up a new VR story.
- Name your VR story (top left corner) and get started within your first scene.
- On the left hand side, pick a media type you’d like to upload to your scene. It can be a 360 image or a 360 video, a 2D image/video, or audio (currently OGG files only). You can also insert a text, upload a .csv file or pick a part of the world on your map. These media items can each be up to 300MB. Please be patient while uploading, it might take a while.
- Open up a new scene.
- Pick another media type you’d like to include into your new scene.
- Repeat until you finish your VR story.
- You can always preview your story by clicking the play button at the top. Use that preview URL on your mobile device as well. (Android only so far).
- If you don’t want others to see your story, the eye symbol next to the projects title should be crossed out. To make it public, toggle it open.
Important Note: Use your desktop Chrome or Firefox browser for editing your VR story. Also, your VR stories will currently only be seen in VR on your Android devices (we are working on solving some issues with iOS devices).
Let us know if you are experiencing any difficulties or if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.