Terms of Service for fader.vragments.com
Fader is a VR tool that allows you to easily and quickly create and publish VR stories online. Even though Fader is a prototype, we still want you to be aware of a few Terms of Service. By signing up for Fader, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
Fader is solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of Fader by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using Fader, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Fader users may upload and publish content. Fader does not claim any ownership rights. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content that you make available through Fader. You warrant that you are the exclusive owner of the content you make available.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload or publish content that infringes third party’s copyrights, patents or intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy,
- Upload or publish content that violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation,
- Upload or publish content that is misleading, or deceptive,
- Upload or publish content that is violent or threatening or promotes violence,
- Upload or publish content that promotes illegal or harmful activities,
- Access or use non-public areas of Fader or Fader’s computer systems,
- Attempt to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of Fader,
- Upload or publish any advertising units without the express written approval of Fader,
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing,
- Resell Fader without the express written approval of Fader.
You grant to Fader the right to use your stories published through Fader for marketing materials to promote your use of Fader.
If you breach any of these Terms of Service, Fader will have the right to suspend or disable your account or terminate these Terms of Service at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Fader reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of Fader at any time, with or without cause. In the event Fader terminates these Terms of Service for your breach, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation of your account, Fader will not use or continue to show information you made available to the public.
Fader reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate Fader or to modify these Terms of Service at any time. If we modify these Terms of Service, we will post the modification on our website. If the modified Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using Fader.
If you’d like to report an abuse of these Terms of Service, please contact us here.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com