At Vragments, we use cutting-edge technologies, tools, and methodologies to deliver customized, scalable, and innovative digital solutions to our clients. Our technology stack includes:
- Elixir: a powerful functional programming language that is highly scalable and reliable, enabling us to build robust and reliable web applications.
- Phoenix Framework: a web framework for Elixir that provides a high level of reliability, scalability, and performance, making it an ideal tool for building web applications.
- Frontend technologies: we use a combination of React, Elm, and TypeScript to create engaging and responsive user interfaces for web applications.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): a methodology and technology that we use to create intelligent 3D models that provide a common data environment for building design, construction, and operation.
- Deployment and continuous integration: we use a combination of Docker, Ansible, and Git to provide cloud or on-premise solutions to our clients.
We provide a range of consultancy, development, and support services related to each of these technologies and methodologies, allowing us to deliver tailored solutions that meet our clients‘ specific needs.
Here are the links to the relevant technologies:
- Elixir: https://elixir-lang.org/
- Phoenix Framework: https://www.phoenixframework.org/
- React: https://reactjs.org/
- Elm: https://elm-lang.org/
- TypeScript: https://www.typescriptlang.org/
- Three.js: https://threejs.org/
- Docker: https://www.docker.com/
- Ansible: https://www.ansible.com/
- Git: https://git-scm.com/
At Vragments, we are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools, allowing us to deliver innovative solutions that drive real business value for our clients. If you are interested in learning more about our technology capabilities or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us.